Monday, January 10, 2011

~Around Town...

 ~L.I.S.A. Building~                                 ~C.G.M. Center~

~These are the buildings that we live and work in... L.I.S.A. is the Luther Institute of Southeast Asia and the C.G.M. Center is the Concordia Gospel Ministry Center; this building also houses the Thailand Concordia Lutheran Church.  I am currently staying on the top floor of L.I.S.A.; I will be staying here until the end of the month when the second apartment at C.G.M. becomes available.


     ~Driving through Town~                   ~Parking Level at the Mall~

~Pae, one of Birdie's long time students took us to the Central Mall to go shopping. When we went to park I noticed that the parking level was labled
 [ P1 1/2 ]!!!


 ~A Spirit House~                                   ~A Motor Bike~

 ~Birdie and I were walking around town and she pointed-out a spirit house outside of a local business. Its sad that something that beautiful to look at is such an important part of such a hollow religion. 
 Everyone rides motor bikes here, they are all over the place!!! This one belongs to someone who was visiting the C.G.M. Center.



No comments:

Post a Comment