Friday, January 7, 2011

~Travel and Arrival...

~Time to Go~

~The plane we took from Minneapolis, Saint Paul to Tokyo, Japan~


~Up in the Air~

~Somewhere over Alaska~


~In the Plane~

~Robin and I relaxing on the plane~


~Bangkok, Thailand~

~A warm welcome from some of the folks from the CGM Center~


~We took off from Lambert Airport in St. Louis at 7:30am and after two layovers, two plane changes and a grand total of 24 hours of air travel we made it Bangkok.  We made it through Immigration, Baggage Claim, and Customs we were met and picked-up by  Joe, Ar, Dennis and Boom from the CGM Center.  After half an hour in the car we made it to the CGM Center and the LISA building.  A bed never looked so welcoming!!! Its so warm here!!!  I am looking forward to looking around over the next few days!!! But for now sleep... beautiful, wonderful sleep. I'll post again soon, but for now good day and God Bless...

1 comment:

  1. Samantha, this is exciting, your Mom & I are so proud of you! We are praying for you daily. Gods blessing on your work in Bangkok. :-)

    ReplyDelete